WINTER AND YOUR BATTERY
BOB WARK'S LIBERTY - Complete One Stop Auto Repairs
RSS

Recent Posts

GETTING READY FOR THE COLD
SPRING IS HERE!!
DISHONESTY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
Tips on saving gas and money!
WARMER WEATHER AND YOUR CAR

Categories

batteries
car care
honesty
maintenence
summer car care
winter car care
powered by

My Blog

WINTER AND YOUR BATTERY

Winter and cold weather is very stressful not only on your, but on your battery. Batteries never fail when it's convenient, they always fail when it's snowing or very cold. For that reason, now is a good time to stop by to Bob Wark's Liberty for your free battery check, or for $24.95, we can check your battery, alternator and starter. We not only stock 95% of all car batteries on the road today, but we stock Interstate batteries, the best on the market.
     Interstate batteries come with a free 2 year replacement and it is pro-rated after that. Nothing is worse than being late for work or an appointment when your car won't start, it can cost you more than a battery, it can cost you the embarrassment of missing work, not to mention a days pay.
     Just to give you an idea, if you know your battery is about 5 years old it may be time for a new one. If you open your hood and you see a lot of corrosion (green colored or white colored "fuzz") on the top of your battery, it may be time to have it serviced or replaced.

FREE BATTERY CHECK just stop in to Bob Wark's Liberty and ask
Interstate Batteries

8 Comments to WINTER AND YOUR BATTERY:

Comments RSS
longchamp bags on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 2:01 AM
Reply to comment

kung Fury Jacket on Thursday, December 08, 2016 5:43 AM
crankcase and in the exhaust system. You're a large amount better off putting a trickle charger on the battery and not starting the car at all ( after preparing the car for frost storage when it is first...
Reply to comment

pay for someone to write my paper on Friday, July 07, 2017 1:39 AM
Yeah I also have heard many people nagging about the fact that in winter it’s tough to go on drive daily as it worn out their batteries. It may be because f the change in temperature that fluctuate your battery so I think it will get resolved f you will take good care of it.
Reply to comment

men designer jackets on Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:44 AM
There can be different issues in car. April is national car care month in which we can repair our car. We can go in best workshops where latest tools and techniques are using. Carr repairing is best for long driving and people can enjoy long drive easily
Reply to comment

Winter Collections on Monday, September 25, 2017 2:14 AM
Very important points you shared, looking for more updates, I neee winter jacket of any have send pic pm!
Reply to comment

www.essayhelperuk.co.uk on Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:50 AM
It is my first visit to this site; I am visiting this website and read your post such as meaningful and helpful blog post .I take much information from here.
Reply to comment

VERSALIFT INC on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:56 AM
This particular post is really very interesting. I enjoyed very well with this particular blog it has very useful information I like to much the style of this Article.
Reply to comment

Caroline on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:33 AM
It's a great offer that free battery check, or for $24.95! Do you check car seat too? Please let me know. I should try your offer a least for the first then see what next. Thanks and keep posting things like this.
Reply to comment