APRIL IS NATIONAL CAR CARE MONTH
BOB WARK'S LIBERTY - Complete One Stop Auto Repairs
RSS

Recent Posts

GETTING READY FOR THE COLD
SPRING IS HERE!!
DISHONESTY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
Tips on saving gas and money!
WARMER WEATHER AND YOUR CAR

Categories

batteries
car care
honesty
maintenence
summer car care
winter car care
powered by

My Blog

APRIL IS NATIONAL CAR CARE MONTH

April is National Car Care month. What does that mean? Well it is an opportunity for me or any one of my knowledgeable technicians to help educate you on how your car works, what is needed to maintain it, and any other questions you may have.
      I truly believe it is not only my job to greet each customer, call and inform the customer what the car needs, but most importantly, to educate you about your vehicle so that you can make an informed decision about your car. I take as much time as necessary to discuss your vehicle and its needs with a customer so that they are comfortable with the decision they are making.
     Sometimes when a major repair is needed, it becomes a question of is the car worth it? There have been times when unfortunately the answer is no.
     Every car is unique just as every driver is unique. If you are a regular customer, I review the history on your car even before work is performed, to assure that the service you receive is what the car actually needs.
     Following your vehicles scheduled maintenance goes a long way to a happy car in the long run. While some people may view ignoring these services as saving money...well that may be true today, but it always costs more in the long run. Would you skip an oil change when you know it could damage your engine? Then why would you skip on your transmission fluid or brake fluid? I see this routinely and it bothers me to think that they would rather save the money today to buy a transmission tomorrow, or have the brakes fail.
     Ask me and I will tell you the truth about your car. Of course we are in business to make money, but we are also here to make longtime customers and develop relationships with you and your car.
     During April stop in to have a free 32 point check. I will personally take the time to talk to you about the results of that check. If your car does need repairs or maintenance, I will prioritize those needs and help get you back on track so that you and your family are safe and can have a car that will last a long time.

14 Comments to APRIL IS NATIONAL CAR CARE MONTH:

Comments RSS
longchamp bags on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 2:09 AM
There have been times when unfortunately the answer is no.

http://ninjaessays.net/ on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 8:34 PM
There can be different issues in car. April is national car care month in which we can repair our car. We can go in best workshops where latest tools and techniques are using. Carr repairing is best for long driving and people can enjoy long drive easily.

pay for assignment writing on Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:43 AM
Yeah I also have heard many people nagging about the fact that in winter it’s tough to go on drive daily as it worn out their batteries. It may be because f the change in temperature that fluctuate your battery so I think it will get resolved f you will take good care of it

write my paper for me on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:02 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything in detail,the article is extremely fascinating and effective.Thank you and good fortunes for the up and coming article.

kartiknifm on Friday, October 06, 2017 6:52 AM
Hello writer, I read your blog and I am extremely impressed by your post. Keep up doing the good work.

www on Friday, October 06, 2017 9:08 AM
Great article!

SG on Friday, October 06, 2017 9:15 AM
Awesome site!

www on Friday, October 06, 2017 9:25 AM
Great article!

top 5 on Friday, October 06, 2017 9:28 AM
Great article!

enhancement on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 1:05 PM
Great site!

T and T group on Monday, November 06, 2017 8:24 AM
T and Group is a complete real estate advisory and Property Management Firm associated with multiple notable Brands in Gurgaon.

Noah Martin on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:40 AM
Most people say summer is the best time to service your vehicle but practically if you see summer is the only time we care for the car maintenance and the author has mentioned valuable tips about it. Beside them,also check the brake oil as no or less brake oil may corrode the braking system. Always check the battery and the alternator are in running condition otherwise there will be starting problem. The tires should also be checked for their grip and the wheels should be properly aligned.

Cotar Olson on Monday, December 11, 2017 5:50 AM
To keep your car away from getting too much damaged to run on the road it is better to do its regular servicing. But if servicing is done by a car professional may help you to keep your vehicle in tip tough position. Following your vehicles scheduled maintenance goes a long way to a happy car in the long run. Always contact with your trusted car expert to avail better maintenance of your car.

top 5 on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:57 PM